MSc in Software Engineering & Management, Linköpings Universitet, Sweden
The program provided the facility to work on state of the art technologies with practical oriented work approach in the following fields
- Software Engineering (Basic and Advanced), Programming
- Advanced Web Programming(PHP/MySQL, CodeIgniter MVC framework)
- Software Testing, Computer Security, Design Patterns
- Component Based Software, Software Engineering with International Partners
- Real Time Systems, IT Project Management
My master’s thesis, “A Framework for interacting with Parameterized and infinite state Verification Tools” (Thesis report available here), was related to the mathematical modelling of parameterized systems (systems with an arbitrary number of processes). The system was implemented in Java and a parser was also developed using ANTLR. I was a novice in java and compiler construction but I mastered them successfully and completed the thesis work, which demonstrates my enthusiasm for taking on challenges and learning new things.
At LiU, I worked on various projects in a multicultural environment one of the projects was a web based custom business application, SWEShop, that was developed using PHP/MySQL based CodeIgniter MVC framework.
BSc in Computer Engineering, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Abbottabad, Pakistan
During my bachelors degree (4 years) I was among the top 3 students of my class and received a merit scholarship throughout the degree program. Major courses were,
- Programming in C/C++, OOP, Data structures, Databases, Software Engineering
- Operating Systems, Computer Architecture (Basic & Advanced)